MSC Cruises is unique in bringing you authentic Balinese spas onboard its ships, offering you a massive choice of health and beauty treatments with the added benefit of superb sea views.
Each lavishly appointed MSC Aurea Spa boasts an exotic interior of natural stone, precious woods and rich mosaics, and is equipped with massage and treatment suites, hair and beauty salons and of course a thermal area. The Shu Uemura Art of Hair suite, traditional Barber Shop and nail boutique found in many of our spas will leave you feeling beautifully renewed from head to toe. You can take advantage of the services of highly trained, specialised staff who offer completely satisfying results to enhance the relaxing effects of your cruise with an even younger and more attractive look.
Prices are published on board. All Spa services not included in the cruise price are paid at the end of the cruise.
A 15% Spa service charge will be added to each service and detailed in your final bill.
MAIN TREATMENTS AND SERVICES (Not included in cruise fare)
With a vast choice of health and beauty treatments developed exclusively for MSC Cruises, and a range of great-value special packages, you can pamper yourself a different way every day.
- Extensive spa treatments - up to 20 types of massages - including Balinese, Candle massage, “Aure del Mare” massage with shells, “Himalayan Dream” massage with fossil salts from the Himalayasand Hot Stone massages - 19 body treatments, 19 facial treatments, aromatherapy treatments, a manicure and pedicure spa, a sauna anda Turkish bath, depending on the ship
- Couples Rituals and Hair Rituals - an expert combination of superb treatments in a single extraordinary session
- Beauty Salon with Hair Salon
- State-of-the-art beauty treatments including Mya Advance - a real alternative to body sculpting, Q-Frequency radio frequency treatment and electroporation - a non-invasive, anti-ageing treatment that feeds deep into the skin without needles
- Expert beauty therapists supported by a comprehensive ongoing training programme
- Premium Kérastase and Shu Uemura dedicated treatment cabins on many ships
- Exclusive signature treatments specially created and continuously refined by MSC Cruises
- “Enjoy the colour” - exclusive wellness cocktails in the Spa Bar based on the concept of the 5 colours of nature. Deliciously healthy.
- Teenager treatments: Teenage Kicks: 10 great-value treatments introducing younger Guests to the pleasures of a Spa on the sea
- The Aurea Experience: our special combined cabin and spa treatment package
- Superb value from a varied choice of special prepaid packages
SPECIAL TREATMENTS FOR YOUNG GUESTS (Not Included in Cruise fare)
The Teenage Kicks range offers a wide variety of facial and body treatments for younger Guests, all at teenager-friendly prices.
Please note the following conditions that apply to teenagers using MSC Aurea Spa services:
- Body and facial treatments: guests from 13 to 17 years old purchasing must be accompanied by an adult, present a waiver and wear a bathing suit at all times. Their treatments will always be carried out by a therapist of the same sex.
- Thermal area: on MSC Meraviglia, MSC Seaside, MSC Seaview and MSC Bellissima guests under 18 years old age are not admitted. On all the other ships: guests from 13 to 15 years old may enter accompanied by an adult on signature of a waiver form, while guests from 16 to 17 year old may enter unaccompanied on signature of a waiver.
- Hair Dresser: guests under 18 years old can receive treatments accompanied by an adult on signature of a waiver form.
- Manicure & Pedicure: guests under 18 years old can receive treatments accompanied by an adult on signature of a waiver form.
- Solarium & Medi-Spa: guests under 18 years old are not admitted.
- MEDI Spa Center: guests under 18 years old are not admitted.