Formal dining in the ship’s main restaurant is a truly magnificent experience, from the crisp freshly-laundered tablecloths to the swift and attentive table service. But it is the quality and range of our culinary selection that makes the experience so memorable, with a variety of daily menus offering a superb choice of Mediterranean and international specialities.
The dining arrangements are designed for relaxed, sophisticated eating with a choice of two sittings per evening. Simply state your preference when booking and we will allocate a table that will be reserved for you for the entire duration of the cruise. Aurea Experience guests can enjoy even more flexibility with our My Choice dining option allowing them to dine at a time that suits them.
Ensuring an exceptional experience, the dining arrangements are designed for leisurely pleasure with a choice of three dining styles. Simply state your preference when booking your experience.
Classic is the traditional two sittings dining style that offers guests a pre-set dining time for the duration of the cruise, as well as, the same table assignment each evening at the same restaurant. Guests will keep the same dining room staff and dining companions throughout the cruise.
Flexi is the new dining style available on the MSC Meraviglia, MSC Seaside and MSC Seaview. Flexi lets guests enjoy dinner at their preferred time slot every day. Guests can choose a time slot for their evening meal in one of the main restaurants and can change their choice every day, thus fitting dinner around their daily schedule and making the most out of their holiday.
My Choice is a free time dining style. Guests can dine any time they want during opening hours of the main restaurants.
Everything has been designed to offer you the widest possible choice, so you can live every moment to the full, savouring fine food in close company.
- Dining style according to your experience
- Your own table and dining sitting
- Chef’s Signature Dishes inspired by our Mediterranean heritage
- International favourites specially selected to complement each itinerary and the tastes of every nationality on board
- Inspiring designer décor with restaurants on our largest ships extending over two floors linked by a grand staircase
- Gluten-Free and Vegetarian menus with freshly-prepared specialities for those guests with special dietary requirements
- Pre-prepared Kosher meals
- Express lunches for guests booked on afternoon excursions, offering a special menu of tasty salads, main courses and desserts
- A Deliciously Healthy selection of light meals consisting of one appetiser, one soup, two main courses and one dessert, highlighting the nutritional values each dish!
- All menus offer a wide variety of delicious choices and include special sections dedicated to Mediterranean Suggestions, options that are Always Available and Desserts (accompanied by a daily choice of no added sugar desserts), a selection of freshly-made Bread –and a Sommelier’s Suggestion
- Full ISO 22000 certification of all food processes and food safety management from farm to fork
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner